Mission: Facilitating positive change through affordable services to small nonprofits.
Vision: Small nonprofits across the country receive the strategic support they need to fulfill their missions.
Values: Gratitude. Integrity. Flexibility. Tolerance.
Many small nonprofits begin with great passion for their mission, but could benefit from better understanding business and organizational models, and fundraising techniques. Janet works to empower those she serves to bring their vision to reality.
As a practical visionary, Janet Cobb integrates her skills in education, non-profit management, and fundraising, to offer innovative solutions to align money and mission. To be fully prepared to coach nonprofits at each stage of their growth, Janet pursues knowledge in entrepreneurship, business and nonprofit management. Of particular note:
- Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship - University of Maryland, College Park
- Next Steps Business Entrepreneurship - Chicago Urban League
- mini-MBA Certification, Quinlan School of Business - Loyola University Chicago
- Business Start-Up Certification - City of Chicago Business and Consumer Protection
- Plan 4 Profit 12-week Certification - Women's Business Development Center
- Emerging Non-profit CEO Certification – The Law Project
- Certified Fund Raising Executive
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Association of Consultants to Non-Profits